Disclaimer Information Concerning Other Firms in Our Professional Alliance
ROI Financial is not affiliated with any other firm linked on our Professional Alliances page. The links provided to other sites are for informational purposes only and are not intended as advice or a recommendation to buy or sell any investment. A link does not imply ROI Financial sponsors or endorses a site or firm. These individuals are not investment advisor representatives of ROI Financial Advisors unless noted.
ROI Financial clients are not obligated to use any of the professionals or service providers introduced on our Professional Alliances page. ROI introduces them as a potential convenience to our prospects and clients. ROI Financial should be identified as a Registered Investment Advisor.
ROI Financial Advisors, LLC, doing business as ROI Financial, is a state registered investment advisor.
ROI Financial may only transact business or render personalized investment advice in those states and international jurisdictions where we are registered, have filed notice, or are otherwise excluded or exempted from registration requirements.
This website is in no way a solicitation or offers to sell securities or investment advisory services except, where applicable, in states where we are registered or where an exemption or exclusion from such registration exists.
Any communication with prospective clients residing in state or international jurisdictions where ROI Financial and its advisory affiliates are not registered or licensed shall be limited so as not to trigger registration or licensing requirements.
Content and Suitability
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a complete description of ROI Financial’s investment services.
No content published as part of this website constitutes a recommendation that any particular transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. So the extent that any of the content published on this site may be deemed to be investment advice, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person.
Presentation of information via the internet is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an accountant-client relationship.
Investing involves the risk of loss and investors should be prepared to absorb such a loss. Past performance is no indication or guarantee of future results.
Do your own due diligence. Information is subject to change without notice. Please be advised to consult your investment advisor, attorney, or tax professional before making any investment decisions.
Information throughout this site, whether stock quotes, charts, articles, or any other statement or statements regarding market or other financial information, is obtained from sources which we, and our suppliers believe reliable, but we do not warrant or guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of this information. Nothing on this website should be interpreted to state or imply that past results are an indication of future performance.
All domestic and international rights are reserved. No part of this website, including text, graphics, et al., may be reproduced or copied in any format, electronic, print, et al., without written consent from ROI Financial Advisors, LLC.
ROI Financial is concerned about your right to privacy. When you visit our website, the following data is collected:
- The type of browser used
- Geographical region the connection is originating from
- Date and time of the connection
- Pages visited during the connection
- Date and time the connection was severed
This information is used solely to determine traffic patterns on the site. No personal information is collected at any time. Any personal correspondence to us that originates from this site via one of the email/subscribe links will be for internal use only and treated confidentially. We do not disclose personal information to any third-party without consent. Additional privacy information can be found on our privacy statement.
If you have questions or concerns about our policy, please contact us at 503-941-5925 or by email at email@example.com.
Links to Other Sites
This website may contain links to other internet websites or resources. ROI Financial neither controls nor endorses such other websites, nor have we approved any content that appears on such other websites.
When you access a website through a link, you are leaving ROI Financial’s website. These links are located on another server and are not controlled by ROI Financial.
There are no warranties, expressed or implied, as to accuracy, completeness, or results obtained from any information posted on this or any ‘linked’ website.
We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of these sites or the parties that operate them. Your use of such sites is entirely at your own risk.
The confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted by way of a Web site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed. Use of the Internet when disclosing User’s Confidential Information carries the inherent risk of it becoming accessible to the public, and consequently, collected and used by others without the consent of the User. ROI Financial has no responsibility or liability for the security of User’s Confidential Information during transmission by way of the Internet.
If you request contact through any of the software calculator links your request will be forwarded to ROI Financial. You will be contacted to discuss your financial needs and goals. The information you provided when completing the calculator may be shared with ROI Financial. Presentation of information via the internet is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an account-client relationship.
Information Concerning Other Firms in Our Professional Alliance
ROI Financial is not affiliated with any other firm linked on our website. The links provided to other sites are for informational purposes only and are not intended as advice or a recommendation to buy or sell any investment. A link does not imply ROI Financial sponsors or endorses a site or firm. These individuals are not investment advisor representatives of ROI Financial Advisors unless noted.
ROI Financial clients are not obligated to use any of the professionals or service providers introduced on our website. ROI introduces them as a potential convenience to our prospects and clients.
Social Media Rules and Disclosures
The financial services industry is highly regulated, there are certain rules we need to follow on social media websites where we have a presence. We ask that you respect these rules as well. Posts and comments that do not comply will be removed at our discretion.
- ROI Financial Advisors, LLC (dba ROI Financial) is a registered investment adviser. Comments and "likes" by visitors to its social media pages should not be considered representative of all client experiences, or indicative of future performance or success. ROI Financial does not solicit endorsements of its investment advisory services via wall comments and "likes," and asks you to refrain from doing so.
- Linking to third-party/external content, including retweeting, is for informational purposes only and does not necessarily represent or reflect the views or opinions of ROI Financial, its affiliates, employees or advisors. Providing links to third-party content should not be construed as an express or implied endorsement of content.
- ROI Financial may not be able to respond to your posts. This is not because we aren't interested but because we must adhere to strict communications guidelines. We'll do our best to create a valuable and useful space for you on our social media properties.
- Please do not post investment advice (like specific stock or fund recommendations), testimonials (statements about your experience with ROI Financial or its advisors), account information, or ask specific financial questions on ROI Financial social media. Contact your ROI Financial advisor directly with specific questions. If you are a client, but do not have a financial advisor, contact us to speak with one of our customer service representatives.
- Posts and comments should be respectful and related to the purpose of the topic at hand. Posts that aren't up to snuff (posts that are inappropriate, disrespectful, inaccurate, off topic, or otherwise do not meet these guidelines) may be removed.
- Current ROI Financial employees and advisors may not post comments without permission.
- ROI Financial wants to help you protect your privacy. While we maintain a presence on social media websites, we are not affiliated with them and we cannot control how they or other parties will use the information you share on it. In other words, it’s up to you to read and understand the privacy policies and terms of service for each social media platform you participate in. Posts on our social media properties will be reviewed by ROI Financial and treated according to terms of our privacy.
- ROI Financial does not endorse Third party comments or posted content. ROI Financial may remove your content or comments for any reason.
Rules of engagement when interacting with ROI Financial
When you communicate with an ROI Financial advisor on social media websites, there are a few extra rules that you need to know, and that we ask you to follow.
- Comments and "likes" should not be considered representative of client experiences, or indicative of future performance or success.
- While advisors appreciate the support of their clients, they cannot accept Recommendations or Endorsements due to Investment Advisers Act of 1940 rules, which prohibit them from publishing a testimonial of any kind concerning the investment advice, analysis, reporting or other services they provide.
- Advisors very much value and welcome your referrals. Due to industry regulations, we are unable to accept or display endorsements.
- For your privacy, please don't post account or service-related information on an advisor’s social media page or website. Instead, contact the advisor directly.